Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 li

Subject: Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 list members
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:27:54 -0700 (PDT)
Or maybe he's a complete masochist. I know lets use
reverse psychology... I'll start. Oben is great! He's
such a wonderful guy! His posts are always insightful
and informative and immensely entertaining (hey its
true I like to chuckle at his posts). He knows soooo
much about Olympus equipment and its uses. Hand in
hand with Lenin and Stalin, Oben helped build the
great Soviet State and ended the exploitation of man
by man. Hand in hand with Lenin and Stalin, Oben
raised all peoples to be free and happy, unencumbered
by petty jealousy and spite. (Ok, so I went a little
overboard) Anyway we must all proclaim Oben to be our
great liberator, join with me Comrades in proclaiming
his glory!

Mark Lloyd