Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 l

Subject: Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 list members
From: Charles Sdunek <autumnw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:38:53 -0400
how cowardly....

At 12:51 AM 9/23/01 +0000, you wrote:

You are all fools. You have picked on certain individuals and discussed at length how to do this and how to do that to them. Did it occur to anyone that there could be something more to it?

The message given by those people was solely interested in maintaining the list on topic. What alot of you have now realised was all important just recently. And the supposed sign off reason of Tom Scales "that things were becoming too off topic"; what a joke. He literally shared his wife's ill health with us on a blow by blow basis. How off topic is that? He was the one talking about this as a "family". Get a life man. I guess when Tom and others mean off topic it means: "not of interest to me, or my sales of olympus equipment".

There's real lives out there. This list isnt everything. Get over it. Get a real life everyone. Discuss your olympus equipment here but enjoy life and discussion elsewhere with real friends.

Also the list is not as closed as you imagine. Below are listed the email addresses of the ENTIRE 235 people who were subscribed to the list

<SNIP>