Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 li

Subject: Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 list members (OT, I think)
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:50:28 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: M. Royer <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 September 2001 02:29
Subject: Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security,
235 list members

>Or maybe he's a complete masochist. I know lets use
>reverse psychology... I'll start. Oben is great! He's
>such a wonderful guy! His posts are always insightful
>and informative and immensely entertaining (hey its
>true I like to chuckle at his posts). He knows soooo
>much about Olympus equipment and its uses. Hand in
>hand with Lenin and Stalin, Oben helped build the
>great Soviet State and ended the exploitation of man
>by man. Hand in hand with Lenin and Stalin, Oben
>raised all peoples to be free and happy, unencumbered
>by petty jealousy and spite. (Ok, so I went a little
>overboard) Anyway we must all proclaim Oben to be our
>great liberator, join with me Comrades in proclaiming
>his glory!
>
>Mark Lloyd

Hear, hear!  It's time the world recognised Oben's marvellous achievements
in all fields of human endeavour.  I have been particularly impressed
recently by his circumnavigation of the globe in a small wooden sherry
casket, his invention of a malaria vaccine and his formulation of a theory
unifying all the universal forces and actually proving that the world
revolves around him.  I salute you sir!  It's amazing he's got any time left
to dispense his all-encompassing knowledge of the OM system to fools and
infidels like the rest of us.

Even such a great man can slip up, so we can forgive him his ignorance of
majordomo commands which led to him ignoring the digest people and claiming
there were 'only' 235 people on the list.

Roger 'I'm not worthy' Wesson