Re: [OM] Admin Message - your attention please

Subject: Re: [OM] Admin Message - your attention please
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:21:56 +0800
Photography helps us appreciate the beauty around, expecially those that are
not obvious. Isn't this what composition is about? Nice to hear from you
Tom. The reason the list has soul is that most do care about it enought to
leave it to vote with their keyboards when they are not happy about the
conduct of members. Then again, its part of the process of keeping it alive.
We just have to tolerate differences,ignore careless remarks if they anyway
do not matter.

Titoy