Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 li

Subject: Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 list members
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:20:01 +0200
: Or maybe he's a complete masochist. I know lets use
: reverse psychology... I'll start. Oben is great! He's
: such a wonderful guy! His posts are always insightful
: and informative and immensely entertaining (hey its
: true I like to chuckle at his posts). He knows soooo
: much about Olympus equipment and its uses. Hand in
: hand with Lenin and Stalin, Oben helped build the
: great Soviet State and ended the exploitation of man
: by man. Hand in hand with Lenin and Stalin, Oben
: raised all peoples to be free and happy, unencumbered
: by petty jealousy and spite. (Ok, so I went a little
: overboard) Anyway we must all proclaim Oben to be our
: great liberator, join with me Comrades in proclaiming
: his glory!

You forgot to mention the success he had with his novel "My Battle".
Especially the German translation became a bestseller...

Less stellar are his math performances, though.
He forgot to count the 347 members of the digest.
234+347 makes 581, Oben.
I counted 1 person less on the list.
I hoped it was anonymsly@xxxxxxxxxxx, but alas, he's still on the digest.
The last time I counted was in February; it was 243+338 is... also 581!
I guess we are a constant group, resistant to storm, rain and psychopaths.

hnz