RE: [OM] Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter?

Subject: RE: [OM] Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 11:51:30 -0600
You need to be careful which Vivitar 2X multiplier you buy. The one with the
macro capability is a large heavy rascal at 10.4 ounces. I have another
Vivitar 2X MC without the macro feature that only weighs 4.5 ounces.  As a
comparison, the Zuiko 2XA weighs 8.5 ounces. I have never compared test
pictures with these three so will do that and let you know what I see. /jim