[OM] Alternatives to the Eveready Case?

Subject: [OM] Alternatives to the Eveready Case?
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 21:44:39 +0100
I generally carry a small, cheap camera bag, with one body in the bottom
half of the NRC, for some protection.  I have relied on the whole thing on
occasion, i.e. walking holiday over 10 days, camera slung round neck, other
lenses in pockets of rather large shorts!  Also for the frantic shot, I have
found the front of the NRC can be flung at my wife!  Wasn't there a recent
thread (OT) about favourite non photographic items you don't like to be
without? She gets my vote!

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon