[OM] An Amazing Day!

Subject: [OM] An Amazing Day!
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all. I'd just like to share a little of the
highlights of my amazing day. It started out at
3o'clock when I decided to take my pictures for the
TOPE. I went out and got some Portra NC with the
intention of taking mainly NON portrait shots. Well I
got my TOPE shots and some other shots that I think
are going to be spectacular. Well I was headed back
when I saw smoke billowing in the horizon. I found a
house fire. Well to make a long story short I spnt
over an hour and 1.5 rolls of film taking what I think
are some spectacular shots of an almost onetime event.
Several of the fire itself, but most of the
firefighters and police. I also used a lens that I
rarely use, but seems to be spectacular, a 135/3.5
Zuiko.

Mark Lloyd