Re: [OM] Kodachrome...it has such Niiiice bright colors...

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome...it has such Niiiice bright colors...
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 00:35:57 -0400
I guess it depends where you are. Here on LI, any shop dealing with Qualex in
Fairlawn NJ (most of them) will get you your film back overnight every time if
its brought in before the truck picks up & drops off (11am-12). B&H is about $10
a roll with processing if you buy a few rolls to offset the shipping. Of course,
I just bring the mailer to my local shop, so the Qualex truck takes it, instead
of the Post Office. :)

Larry

: