Re: [[OM] (Fwd) Using non-zuiko lenses with OM's]

Subject: Re: [[OM] (Fwd) Using non-zuiko lenses with OM's]
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:08:41 +1000
Hi Roger,
I would agree with you on this one. I have 2 Zuikos, 1 Sigma and 2 Tamron
lenses. I would always grab either of the Zuiko's before the other lenses
but if it means getting the shot and not having the shot... well I think I
would rather get the shot even if it is on my crummy $25 Tamron 400mm f6.3 I
would rather stay within my bank balance and purchase a lens that offers a
fair amount of quality without the price tag.... then aging if I did have
the money.... how much is the bid on that 8mm fisheye at the moment???
Cheers Adam