[OM] TOPE: 2 LESS entries now :(

Subject: [OM] TOPE: 2 LESS entries now :(
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:57:14 +0200
Hi guys,

Well, as promised, any and all updates to TOPE will be communicated to the
list, so here goes:

First off: Gary Edwards asked me to remove his TOPE 1 self portrait, as he
felt it looked inappropriate in respect to the recent attacks on the USA. I
understand his position, so his wish has been granted. To be on the safe
side, I just temporarily put his entry (along with the description and the
comments) off line, so if so desired at a later stage it can be re-enabled
with little effort. Now, to not "break the chain" of TOPE 1 entries (this
has to do with the way I dynamically check for entries), I moved the latest
TOPE 1 entry to Gary's psoition, so Scott: you now moved from position 61 to
position 3! :)

Then: After the first two Oben wars I decided to not just yet take his TOPE
6 entry off-line, however, as he continues to be obenoxious and now even
actively subscribes us to spam lists and continues to terrorise the list in
other ways, I felt it would be an insult to the Oly community to leave his
entry up. So, despite the fact that the picture was good and actually
ON-TOPIC, I decided the only appropriate thing to do was to take his entry
off-line.

So, this is the first time that I've sent a "less entries" mail, I hope it
will be the last...

Cheers!
Olafo