Re: [OM] Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:29:29 -0400
At 08:16 PM 09/23/2001 -0700, you wrote:
Is the Kodacrome you buy in Target (dept. store) the same as from B+H.
It was readily available last time I was there.
Funny that I can get Kcrome in a dept.store and I can't even get Provia
at a camers store like Wolf or Ritz.

Charlie

Hi Charlie,
The point-and-shoot crowd (and those who buy fancy electronic cameras and use them as point and shoots) has made things tough for the rest of us. In a city as large as Atlanta, I would have to go all the way downtown. the the main Wolf store or to Showcase Photographic, to find any selection of 35mm or 120 film. Many of Wolf's satellite stores have no 120 at all, and you can forget about 220 altogether. I haven't seen a roll of Provia F 400 yet! Thank heavens for B&H and the Internet.
John