Re: [OM] Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:24:31 -0400
At 10:29 AM 9/24/01 -0400, John Pendley wrote:

The point-and-shoot crowd (and those who buy fancy electronic cameras and use them as point and shoots) has made things tough for the rest of us. In a city as large as Atlanta, I would have to go all the way downtown. the the main Wolf store or to Showcase Photographic, to find any selection of 35mm or 120 film.

Hi John,

If you're in the NE section of the metro area you might try the Photo Barn in Lilburn. They carry an excellent selection of film. They target a Pro audience though so they can be somewhat snooty to someone like me that might ask a dumb question.

Later,
Johnny