Re: [OM] Multi Exposure- How can you do it???

Subject: Re: [OM] Multi Exposure- How can you do it???
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:52:18 -0700
===My next question then is how do you expose for multi exposure. Say if you
took two shots on the one frame, do you underexpose each shot since the
frame is struck by two amounts of light. Any info would be great.
Thanks Adam===

I don't actually do multi exposure so I may be slightly amiss here.
For 2 exposures on a frame under expose each by 1 stop.
Or maybe you could mask one side at a time with full exposure
and take a picture of someone looking at themself.
Very Hollywooooood.
Like I said, it isn't hard but I have little experience with it.

Charlie