Re: [OM] Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:02:09 -0700
==If you're in the NE section of the metro area you might try the Photo Barn
in Lilburn.  They carry an excellent selection of film.  They target a Pro
audience though so they can be somewhat snooty to someone like me that
might ask a dumb question.

Later,
Johnny====

The snooty part really gets me.
Independent retailers have such a tough time
competing that they should kiss you aspherical
every time you buy a roll of film.
Instead they take it out on their customers and alienate them.
I have seen this several times in camera stores and other
retail businesses.

Charlie