Re: [OM] Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Sep 2001 09:31:48 -0700
On Mon, 24 September 2001, "Charles Loeven" wrote:

> Most pro films are available from several sources here in "Lost Wages" NV.
> but camera stores are so expensive it makes B+H seem like the only source.
> And my big sister works right down the street and she can go in and beat
> them up if they screw me.  ;-)
>
> Charlie

Absolutely right!  I buy nearly all my photo gear and supplies from B&H.
Besides better prices, there's no sales tax, and shipping charges are usually
less than the 6 percent extracted by the state.  I've never had an order take
more than three days to arrive.  And as for prices -- last year I got caught
short of film and had to buy a couple of 36 exp. rolls of Fuji Provia 400 from
Wolf.  The price just for the film was more than I pay for both film and
processing mailer by Fuji from B&H.  I also got screwed when I took it back to
Wolf for developing.  Total cost for film and processing per 36 exp. roll: $16.
 Never again.  My refrigerator runneth over with 35mm, 120 and 220 film from
B&H.

Walt Wayman