Re: [OM] Re: Help with Olympus C-35

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Help with Olympus C-35
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:54:26 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Hans van Veluwen wrote:

> The C-35 itself is like a modified Trip 35 without viewer, lens or shutter.

Yup, as Hans explained, you need a lot more than just the C-35 to start
taking pictures.  The C-35 is just a film carrier, you need a shutter body
to go with it.  It's like saying, I have this nice Hasselblad film magazine,
how do I take pictures with it? :-)  If you have an OM body, I would suggest
forgetting about the C-35 and look for a photomicro adapter L.  You'll probably
get better results and it'll be a lot cheaper.
                                -mark