Re: [OM] Call for Lunch in Austin this week

Subject: Re: [OM] Call for Lunch in Austin this week
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:02:39 -0500
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
OK, I think we're set for Friday lunch then. I copied this to the list
again, as I know there is one more Austin member, but I can't remember who.
Seems like someplace off 35 near Round Rock/Pflugerville would make sense.
Dave and David, make some suggestions (leave the list off next time) and
we'll come to an agreement.  I'm flexible on time, but I'd suggest we should
for a little early, say 11:30, to beat the crowds and allow for leasurely
lunch.

Any other list members interested in the trek to Austin are encouraged and
welcome to attend.

Any toys anyone wants me to bring to lunch?

Tom