Re: [OM] Pardon the Heresy? Nikon Anybody

Subject: Re: [OM] Pardon the Heresy? Nikon Anybody
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:27:38 -0700 (PDT)
I agree completely, I own an APS camera (a Fuji), and
I almost never use it because it has all these
"features" that must be engaged for it to shoot
certain things. I looked at the "features list" for
the new top of the line Canon EOS 1v. The thing's two
freaking pages long! and of course I love the way they
cover up the word Plastic.

die-cast aluminium and polycarbonate body reinforced
with rigid magnesium alloy shell

polycarbonate- shame on you Canon :), tell it like it
is... Plastic. Wundrbrick Max.

Mark Lloyd