RE: [OM] Other filmstocks (long-ish)

Subject: RE: [OM] Other filmstocks (long-ish)
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:52:05 -0700
Wow! I'm surprised to hear of that. I've got 5247 slides from around then
that appear to be in good shape still. I made a quick pass through a few old
trays just recently and they looked fine. I'll have to check more closely
though. I've got to confess to never getting the negs printed other than
from RGB. However, it seems to scan just fine.

I agree about the agfachrome! I used to shoot quite a lot of that and it
always seemed a very balanced film to me.

---
Scott Gomez