Re: [OM] Discount store film

Subject: Re: [OM] Discount store film
From: "\"Thomas \\\"Hank\\\" Hogan\"" <hogant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 23:18:39 -0700
Hi Jerry and all !

I like that Tmax 800, Tmax 400, Tmax 200 just fine !
The faster ones are good for Telephoto action  shots like Blue Whales
fluking
http://flzhgn.home.mindspring.com/rorquals.htm - I used a Vivitar
75-300mm f 4.5

The Tmax 200 is one of my favorites for color prints.  I think these
films use the
Kodak T-grain technology.  The Tmax 200 seems as fine grained as the 100
speed.

My favorite color print film was the Royal Gold 25.  I haven't usedit
in a long time.
I wish I had a roll for my XA2 !  Is Ektar 25 still available ?

-- Hank Hogan