Re: [OM] This Idiot's Found a Kit

Subject: Re: [OM] This Idiot's Found a Kit
From: "Daan Kalmeijer" <daan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:34:23 +0200

I vote for the Off Road by Lowe. The 300 mm fits nicely in one of the
removable side pouches (you need something heavy in the other one to get
things in balance). I only bought me a Mini Trekker because of a Tamron
300/2.8. Other than that, everything needed (including macro flashes, rings
and four lenses) went into the Off Road.

Daan

Pictures of Insects at:
http://www.kalmeijer.net