Re: [OM] Shoe Plugs (Was:OM-2n)

Subject: Re: [OM] Shoe Plugs (Was:OM-2n)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:38:16 -0400
New 1N/2Ns came with the Shoe 4 attached and the shoe plug packed in a
separate small plastic bag (as long as the factory pack wasn't stripped down
by the dealer).  Olympus printed the contents of the box on the outside so
the customer would know what he/she should get.  Some dealers would score
around this patch with a razor blade and peel the area off.  They'd put
their own sticker over it which read "removed for inventory purposes" .
RIGHT

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000