[OM] Ebay seller

Subject: [OM] Ebay seller
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:59:52 -0500
   Hello all,
 I wanted to say thank you for the comments on the post I sent in last week on
the OM 4 view finder problem I was having. Yes, it was bought off ebay,
actually as a mistake. But anyway I paid for it, got it in the mail and had the
problems I described. You couldn't see the shutter speed scale in the view
finder. I contacted the seller, who said it was working fine when he had it. I
talked to the folks at Photosphere and he said it sounded like the  LED or the
LED driver went out. I contacted the seller again and told him what I was told.
He offered to pay to have it repaired, or to give me a full refund. I chose the
refund, because I didn't want to start out with a camera that had to be
serviced right off. He said he understood and gave me a full refund, including
shipping both ways. I have to say I was very impressed and told him so, and
wanted to let all of you know as well. The auction was through DSCamera in Ca.
I dealt with Darryl. So I suppose dealing with everyone off ebay isn't as risky
as it seems. But I wanted to let all the other Zuikoheads out there know.

Good shooting, Smitty