Re: [OM] 65-116 telescoping tube question

Subject: Re: [OM] 65-116 telescoping tube question
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:28:57 -0500
They're described as "1/16" -- of an inch, checking by caliper.  Olympus uses
them
lots of places, as well as 1mm and 2mm bearings.  And no, I've never had the
occasion to disassemble _that_ part of a 65-116 -- though I _love_ working on
the
35-70mm f/3.6, which has over 376 1mm bearings in two races.