Re: [OM] This Idiot's Found a Kit

Subject: Re: [OM] This Idiot's Found a Kit
From: "Christopher L. Tabby" <tabbycl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:31:48 -0600
Hi Daniel,

I own both the Lowepro Off Trail 1 & 2. At home, my  kit is usually kept in
a large, foam lined aluminium case. When I am heading out, I'll transfer
what I need into one of the Lowepros. The Off Trail 1 is very, very
comfortable to wear, in my opinion. A big reason for the comfort though is
the fact that it's due to be light because of its small size. It can fit
nothing larger than a body and 135mm attached, with an extra lens in each
side pouch.

Bruce,

Thanks for your review. That is exactly what I need for my light kit of 24 mm, 50 mm, and 100 mm lenses with the OM-4T. I can carry all the other bits and another body in my vest.

Chris T.