[OM] Greetings

Subject: [OM] Greetings
From: Bob <bokap1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:32:50 -0700
I am new to this list. I recently started reusing my OM2. I had it in my
cabinet for about 20 years. I never left Olympus though. My wife had
given my a Stylus years back that we used until it broke and then she
bought me a Olympus IS 30 which we have been using for two years. I
recently bought a film scanner which got me interested in photography
again so I had my Om2n cleaned and serviced and had fungus cleaned off
my 100mm f2.8. Unfortunately my 50 1.4 and 200 f4 couldn't be saved. I
am thinking of buying a 65-200 f4 Zoom from KEH. Do you think is a good
lens or should I buy another 200 f4.
Bob