[OM] Cheap, Fast CLA

Subject: [OM] Cheap, Fast CLA
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:05:29 EDT
CLA?  Another name I haven't seen mentioned is Vito Armani, in L.A., email
vitoarmani@xxxxxxx.  Sorry I don't have his mailing address.  He doesn't
confine his work to OM or Olympus, but reportedly does good work at good
rates with reasonable turnaround.  Anybody have experience with him?  I know
one Canadian has, and recommended Vito to me.

A perfect reason to acquire another body as backup while you wait for the one
you send off for the CLA, no matter where you send it.

I'm shocked, shocked, that no one else has recommended this so far!

Rich