Re: [OM] no more carryons?

Subject: Re: [OM] no more carryons?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:53:26 EDT
On my way to the airport and carrying my Tamrac on board with me.  Also have
a Zero Haliburton that I can use if I want to check my stuff.  Have you ever
looked out the window of the plane to see how these people handle your
luggage?  One can only guess what happens when they are not in view of their
customers.  If you were to look at my Haliburton, you would think someone was
trying to destroy it.  It has dents, scrapes and bruises everywhere.  Perhaps
they see it as a challenge.  It is insured as is the gear inside it, but what
would you expect from the insurance guy?.  Bill Barber