RE: [OM] films

Subject: RE: [OM] films
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:54:58 -0700
Hi Mike,

I think they were one of many sellers. I hated the film from Seattle
Filmworks also, but it turned out to be their processing, not the film, IMO.
Seattle has consistently returned BAD results to me over the years,
regardless of film type. I won't use them.

I'd been getting it from RGB (although not recently) in Hollywood and it
worked well for me, but it looks like I'm the lone ranger in that regard
around here.

I've recently picked up another batch from them so we'll see how it fares
now. 5247 has been replaced by Kodak with 5248.

---
Scott Gomez