[OM] (Fwd) (OT) (WTB) OR: opinions on a good medium format enlarger

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) (OT) (WTB) OR: opinions on a good medium format enlarger
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:02:29 +0000
From:          HI100@xxxxxxx
Date:          Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:31:57 EDT
Subject:       (OT) (WTB) OR: opinions on a good medium format enlarger lens..
To:            owner-olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

. "james olson" wrote
.>>
I am in the process of hunting out a lens for enlarging 6x6 negatives,
which surely aren't Olympus OM compatible.  (I've already got a lens for my
35mm negatives.)

I have been looking at the 80mm/5.6 Nikkor EL, as a good performance/cost
alternative, and I was wondering if anyone on the list has had experience
in the 80-100mm enlarger lens range?

So, any opinions, ideas, or leads to a good lens would be appreciated.  And
off list replies are fine, if it is too off topic for the OM list.

Thanks for any ideas,
<<

The Minolta 80mm f4 lens is very solidly made (Satin finished like a German
rangefinder lens) and got a good review when it came out.

.                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes