Re: [OM] Seattle Film Works (was films)

Subject: Re: [OM] Seattle Film Works (was films)
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:28:32 -0700
SFW has had variable quality, but the film is fine. It is C-41 and has been so
for many years! It is standard C-41 film and can be processed anywhere. I have
gotten good results with it myself. I don't use it (or any print filem) for
critical stuff, but for snapshots, family stuff, ect it is fine. I like it
better than most of the consumer grade print films I have tried. Greenspun has a
lot of good information, but much of it is very outdated. Film stocks in
particular have improved dramatically over the past few years.

Jim Couch