Re: [OM] B/W film specs

Subject: Re: [OM] B/W film specs
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:48:17 -0500
Neal,

I think you're right -- that's what popped in my head.  I remember from my
high school days -- too long ago to remember properly that Ilford and Kodak
were 'competitors'

Plus-X <-> FP4
Tri-X <-> HP5

I 'rolled my own' with HP5 -- hundreds and hundreds of feet of it.

The metal tins from the 100feet of film were useful too.  Nobody ever
insisted on opening one when you explained they contained unexposed film (as
clearly depicted on the label).

Tom

From: "Neal Jones"