RE: [OM] [OT] Sensia II vs. Provia. Was: Kodachrome vs Provia

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Sensia II vs. Provia. Was: Kodachrome vs Provia
From: "Angel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:25:47 +0200
C.H.Long wrote:

> I think you have missed the Fujifilm test data, they have 1.6:1 also.
> The resolution for Provia F is 60lp/mm and Sensia II is 55lp/mm.

Are you talking of Sensia II or about the new " Sensia " (3rd generation) ?

According to Pop.Phot. (July 2001) "89 color film compared", Provia 100F and
this new Sensia have the same parameters on Resolution, Sharpness, Color
Saturation, Granularity and Expos. Latitud, except for the contrast, where
the Provia 100 F is "Med" and Sensia is "High".

I´m now testing both films side by side.

Ángel Lobo.
Cuenca  ( Spain )