Re: [OM] Marginally OT - It's getting closer

Subject: Re: [OM] Marginally OT - It's getting closer
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:02:19 -0400
Hi Tom,

Yes, I've been keeping an eye on this camera. If you're interested in these
next generation digital slrs, its time well spent to occasionally check out
the unmoderated forum on photo.net. There is often a "buzz" in this forum
when new equipment is about to be released and many posters supply links to
various webpages with info on the product. Regarding the new Canon, I have
seen one page that was full of specs, and pictures, of the new camera. I
think one of the most interesting aspects of this is how the introduction of
the new camera will influence the price of the D30.

I can hardly wait until Spring, and the introduction of the Olympus digital
slr. Wouldn't it be sweet if one, or some, of the new lenses use a form of
image stabilization?

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada