RE: Re: [OM] [OT] Sensia II vs. Provia. Was: Kodachrome vs Provia

Subject: RE: Re: [OM] [OT] Sensia II vs. Provia. Was: Kodachrome vs Provia
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:45:35 -0400
In reference to Provia, has anyone tried the new Provia 400F?  It received rave
reviews in Outdoor Photographer and Popular Photography.  They claim the grain
structure is quite small and it is very publishable and has excellent contrast
and color. I'm heading to Belize in a couple of months and in the rainforests,
I would really like to have a faster film available.  I understand the film is
relatively expensive (about $10 street price for a 36 exposure roll) - but it
may be well worth the price.

Jim