[OM] Films

Subject: [OM] Films
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:53:01 -0500
   Hello all,
 I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Arista film, or Arista
equipment? Anyone ever use it, B/w or color? Anyone ever dealt with Freestyle
Photographic Supplies? They seem to have some good prices.  I wanted to poke
around and see if yall have ever had any dealings with them. Also has anyone
had any dealings with Clark Color Labs, www.clarkcolor.com ? I sure would
appreciate an and all comments. Also, someone earlier in the week said they
were getting photo batteries, 357's I believe, for .59 cents each. Where at? Is
that off the web? Please let me know.

Thanks, always, Smitty