[OM] Spare parts (UK)

Subject: [OM] Spare parts (UK)
From: Neal Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 23:54:41 +0100
Fellow Zuiks.
Who put the UK in Zuiko?
To my point..does anyone in know of a good supplier of Olympus parts in UK?

For starters there's (no connection):-

mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(phone 01582 458 323)
I bought some bits for OM 707 (77)(it doesn't deserve the attention!!), a
battery cover for XA flash (A11) and a battery cover for OM 40 (PC). (I've
also bought some great (NEW!) Oly Lens Hoods for 35 ED, RC etc and original
Oly 43.5 mm filters via eBay...I think he's got others left).  Mark is very
efficient - credit card sales sent the same day.

Any other offerings?

Neal

system administrator at:
CAEREINION HIGH SCHOOL