Re: [OM] Digital Adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Adapter
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:54:21 -0700 (PDT)
It was a brilliant idea before it's time, when it was
at it's time and now they have filed BK and are no
more. It wasn't a CCD device so it had some dynamic
range problems. In it's last manifestation, they
couldn't figure out how to trigger the thing so they
used a mechanical shock sensor that opened the
electronic gates -- weird.

Warren