[OM] TOPE 7 shooting deadline approaching...

Subject: [OM] TOPE 7 shooting deadline approaching...
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:00:12 +0200
Hi Guys,

Tick, tock... tick, tock... tick, tock...

Guys, a final reminder that the TOPE 7 shooting interval deadline is
approaching fast now. The shooting season is open until more or less
September 30th, so for those of you who haven't shot anything suitable yet,
this weekend would be an excellent opportunity to go out and take some pics
for TOPE 7!

So how about the progress so far? Well, some good stuff has gotten in
already! I think this will be one of the more interesting themes, as it will
be very varied and will have "less-predictable" entries than for many of the
other themes. For me at least, this theme was somewhat of a challenge, as it
"forced me" into a different style of photography than the styles I normally
amploy...:)

Good, I hope everyone is having fun shooting pictures for TOPE 7, and I'm
looking forward already to yet another great installment done by our own
Olympus community! :)

Cheers!
Olafo