Re: [OM] no more carryons?

Subject: Re: [OM] no more carryons?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:28:07 +0100
Cc: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
That would be unfair competition Les. Mind you I hold no torch for the GATT or the World Trade Organisaion anyway for the deleterious effects it has on poor countries and on individual cultures.

A "gilet" is a waistcoat affair, what you might call a "Vest". But, on checking my 15 year-old Shorter Oxford Dictionary (my authority on the English language ... yes, frozen in time 15 years ago ;-)) I cannot find it. I think I saw it in a outdoor clothing catalogue.

Chris