Re: [OM] IS-3 DLX default ISO

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-3 DLX default ISO
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:27:50 -0500
To quote the Olympus repair manual for the IS-3, page A-3:

"Film speed set to ISO 32 for films with no DX code.
Film speed set to ISO 5000 when no film in camera."

and A-14:

"Films without the DX code will be set to ISO 32.  Without film, the
speed will be set to ISO 5000."

Page 75 of the english instruction manual says,

"In the case of non-DX coded film, the camera will automatically be set
to film speed ISO 32."