Re: [OM] Circ. Polarizers - What brands?

Subject: Re: [OM] Circ. Polarizers - What brands?
From: James M Costello <jamie-nancy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 23:44:18 -0400
Thanks for the welcome and the advice Guys!

Tom, unfortunately, that Zuikoholism thing is starting to bite a little
hard.   I've already got my eye on an old 55/1.2 and a 35/2.   I also
just know I really, really, really need a 24/2 and a 35-70/3.6, etc.
One of the reasons I asked about circ. polarizers (as opposed to linear)
is that I know deep down in my heart-of-hearts that I will own a 4Ti one
of these days ... already planning ahead for the ravages of Zuikoholism.
   My son's inhereitance never stood a chance.

The 135/2.8 that I was sold is a Hanimex.   Occasionally, I get a decent
shot.   But, I am truly the second worst photographer I know.   I don't
know if it's the lense or the 1-1 focus screen that I'm not able to get
used to.   I did borrow a relative's AE-1 a long time ago (w/split focus)
and liked that type of focus better.   I guess I'll have to spring for
one of Camtech's etched 1-14's, huh?

Hank:
Thanks for the link to the Ace filter FAQ.

Thanks for the advice.

Jamie Costello