Re: [OM] Flash/OM-4 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash/OM-4 question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 08:46:20 -0500
I can just guess, but the camera requires a lot more power to shoot when the
flash is involved.  I would believe that the drain of the flash was enough
that the batteries were not strong enough to properly open the shutter at
all.  Therefore, an all black slide. With the flash off, you would have
gotten a 1/15 exposure.

Just my thoughts.

"Ralf Loi"

> Since I had not solved the problem I will put again the question.
>
> Returned from my 4 weeks trip to Norway (with stops in south Sweden and
> Germany), I am in the phase of developping the slides.
> Seeing the result of a shot with flash, one question arise that I cannot
> answer.
> Scenario: one day I was shoting with flash (T32),
<more details followed>