Re: [OM] Film for wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] Film for wedding
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 09:37:07 +0000
At 13:25 9/30/01, Ralf Loi asked:

My sister's wedding is approaching (oct. 13), so I have to solve a little
problem.
She doesn't want an official photographer, and since she has friends (and a
brother!) with good photo skill, she hopes that we can do a nice work.
[snip]
I'm searching for films with a good tonal rendering, specially for skin.
Any comment is welcome.

Ralf Loi

Kodak Portra 160 NC. Plan what you will do and discuss what she and her fiance would like with them. Assuming you have not done a wedding before, see my tutorial on this also. You don't have much time to plan, so do what you can in the time remaining, and use what's applicable to the type of wedding ceremony and reception they will have:
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/wedding/

Most of all, have fun and enjoy it.

-- John