Re: [OM] Film for wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] Film for wedding
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:28:09 +0100
Cc: "Ralf Loi" <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
I have a better idea Ralf. Since I am about to buy myself a 645 camera (Bronica ETRSi or RF), why don't you get me out to the wedding and I will take care of the film for you :>).

All right then, I used Fuji NPS 160 at my Mother's wedding a few years ago. It has lovely tones without going overboard. It was an overcast, wet day and the photos came out nicely. There is an NPS400 as well.

Chris