Re: [OM] I Pulled a "Real Stupid"

Subject: Re: [OM] I Pulled a "Real Stupid"
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:16:55 -0500
Henrik,

I've started doing that myself. I went out a did an entire shoot with the
135/2.8 recently. It was enlightening and the results were simply wonderful.
It's also a great lens.  Heck, the all are.

I went down to San Antonio awhile back and did the entire Riverwalk with a
24/2.8.  Then I went back a month or so later and did the same walk with the
21/2.  An entirely different perspective -- not dramatically, but just
enough to have a different 'look'.  On the same trip I took about a 1/2 roll
at the Alamo with, of all things, the 200/4.  So much of the Alamo was
interesting with the wide angle, but other things I really liked with the
200/4.

For example, this is the 200/4:
http://scales.tzo.com:200/35mm/sanantonio/images/dp2-22a-11.jpg
as is this:  http://scales.tzo.com:200/35mm/sanantonio/images/dp2-22a-14.jpg
as is this: http://scales.tzo.com:200/35mm/sanantonio/images/g13-4T-20.jpg

While this is one of my favorite 21/2 shots, although it is too dark here --
the print is fabulous:
http://scales.tzo.com:200/35mm/sanantonio/images/g13-2n-03.jpg

Tom

 "Henrik Dahl"
<snip>

 One of the best advices coming up last days was to concentrate on one
> lens at a time.
<snip>