Re: [OM] Photography (was: I Pulled a "Real Stupid")

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography (was: I Pulled a "Real Stupid")
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 04:43:12 +0200
Henrik,

I'm overwhelmed.  I live where the trees barely change and it is still 80+
degrees (27 for the Farenheit challenged). The idea of lakes and leaves and
trees blows me away.

Think north Canada. That's where I am (though east ;-)) 'til november. In a red 19-century workers house with 13 appartments, in the middle of Sweden. Noone here but me and the elks. BTW, the season for hunting (no, not milking) elk is starting next week, and they have an old style slaughtery for that purpose solely nearby. I hope I can grap some "bloody" shots...

27 degrees wouldn't hurt, though.
Henrik Dahl