[OM] Re: cheap digital camera quest

Subject: [OM] Re: cheap digital camera quest
From: zuikosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 22:45:50 -0400
Cc: james olson <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear James -

 I went for an ULTRA CHEAP ($70) digital camera (from Earth Link) last year. It
is quite useful.  For example: I had to make a Power Point presentation on
short notice so I used it on a tripod to transfer
my Kodachrome slides (taken w/OM2S) via  projection into Power Point.

 I think Fuji and Olympus have good little digital cameras with LCD preview and
can even take short sequences - around $200 at discount stores.

 Light weight tripod really helps the images in low light and for
projecting slides.

-- Hank Hogan

 -- Hank