Re: [OM] Photo size was: Photo Editing for Dummies

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo size was: Photo Editing for Dummies
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, Now that I have the hang of resizing my pictures I
was thinking about making thme between 100 and 150k in
size and putting them up on photo.net. I am also going
to be putting up the full size images if anyone wants
them. The resized web images will be 720/480 pixels.
look for them on photo.net soon, I will post when they
are all up. Thank you for your time and thank you Acer
V for giving me this valuable information on how to
use at least a little bit of Photoshop :)

Mark Lloyd